Making Life Easier
We envision a world in which everyone can age gracefully, socialize frequently, and live confidently while maintaining independence and dignity.
Helping Hands Personal Assistants will perform all collective duties with confidence, concern, commitment, cheerfulness, and care. We will treat every contact as a friend, every client as family, and perform every task as an honour.
Helping Hands Personal Assistants provides seniors with countless services. If you do not see what you are looking for please contact us, we would love to help you!
Some of our services include:
- Hospital discharge planning and personal support services
- Post surgery companionship and follow up wellness checks
- Community and residential care within local facilities
- Continuing care solutions and coordination of care services
- Home care services for those who live independently
Most Requested & Referred Service:
Hospital Discharge Support
We work alongside the best facilities in Edmonton to understand exactly what will be needed in order to return home from a hospital stay.
This can include long and short-term personal support options and post-surgery assistance.
We also offer Coordination of Care, Discharge Planning, provide Home Care, Health Care Aid, and much more.
We reduce hospital readmissions by making sure homes are accessible and safe for our clients to return to and ensure our clients are monitored and supported during every step of their recovery.
Home Care Support Services
Improving the quality of life for seniors
- Personal Shopping
- Organizing and Decluttering
- Escorting to appointments
- Meal Preparation
- Technology Set-Up and Assistance
- Wellness Checks
- Yard Work
- Lifting, Carrying, Reaching, and Crouching
- Click HERE for more!
One-Time Deep Clean Visits
- Laundry Services
- Windows and Walls
- Cupboards and Drawers
- Countertops and Surfaces
- Tidying and Straightening
- Polishing, Dusting, Wiping
- Sweeping and Mopping
- Vacuuming Carpets
- Cleaning Rugs
- Waste Sorting and Removal
- Appliance cleaning
- Click HERE for more!
You Aren't Alone
- Scheduled Phone Calls and Companionship Visits.
- Positive and Kind reassurance.
- Safety Plans to Give Families Peace of Mind.
- Custom solutions to meet your needs.
More information Coming Soon!
To view our Frequently Asked Questions section, please CLICK HERE